Wednesday 31 August 2011

Simply Stylish "Giving you the confidence to look and feel great!"

 

"It's made me change the way I feel about myself. I'm now confident in the way I dress, I spend less and I receive lots of compliments. Highly recommended." Jacqui Larkan, Northland, NZ

WHO IS SALLY STANTON
I have been helping people realise their goals and change the way they look for many years. Before I started my career as an Image Consultant I was and still am a Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor.
I was born and raised in England. I had always wanted to travel and at the age of 22 I moved to Bermuda. It was whilst I was living there that I was introduced to the fitness industry and the world of Colour and Style. I developed a love of the gym and aerobics and trained and qualified as an aerobics instructor and Sports Nutritionist.

I had another passion – clothes – I loved to dress up and experiment with different styles. The people of Bermuda dressed well and were so colourful - it was great! My boss's wife was a colour consultant and it wasn't long before I had a colour consultation. It was my introduction to how colour could dramatically affect the way you look. In 1997 I moved to New Zealand. I joined a gym and it wasn't long before I was teaching aerobic classes with a passion. I continued my fitness studies qualifying as a personal trainer and group fitness instructor.


Being aware of some people's insecurities and sometimes unrealistic goals for the "ideal" body shape, I took steps to become educated in the field of Image Consultancy. I was already working part time in a fashion boutique and it was whilst I was working there that a customer suggested I become a stylist. So, in 2006 I went over to Australia and trained with The Australian Image Company. It was the best thing I could have done and I have never looked back. I love working with people, helping them dress to make the most of who they are. In 2008 I decided to have further training in Make-Up and went over to the UK to train as a Make-Up Artist at The School of Make-Up.

I am passionate about my work and I believe everyone can look good no matter what their body shape, all it needs is a little knowledge, guidance and support.
Meet me at the BOI Wedding and Fashion Expo to help you to feel great and look fabulous this Spring! 
http://www.simplystylish.co.nz/


No comments:

Post a Comment